Sushi Enya Signature Omakase
Our signature course takes approximately two to three hours, so sit back relax and trust the chef to deliver a truly remarkable and memorable experience.
Our Omakase is currently $200 and price is subjected to change depends on the quality and season.
We will be accepting reservations from July 1st 2018 and it's currently on the process.
Since we don't take reservations, the best time to try our omakase is right when the doors open for our dinner service. Please avoid our peak times as those who came first will be seated first.
*Our omakase is only served at the sushi bar at our Pasadena location. Please plan accordingly.
*We will stop accepting Omakase before 2hours from our closing time.
The Best time for Omakase is right when we open the door for our dinner service.
- Please note that on weekends we get a high volume of requests for omakase and we may not be able to get you a bar seat if there is a customer that is already doing the omakase or the sushi bar is full.
- Our omakase changes with the season and differs daily according to what is the freshest at the market. Not all items on our website/instagram/yelp are available for request. Trust us you will be satisfied!
- Our course is designed to not add any sauce or wasabi so if you are big fan of a lot of wasabi or hot sauce and eel sauce with sushi you may want to consider dining ala cart.
- We are not fast food and we want our food to be perfect when we serve. We can't rush our food but we will make sure to not serve you anything wrong.
- We may not be able to do Omakase if there is many request of allergies and dietary restriction.
There is no perfect food for everyone but we try very hard to make you happy! Please let us know of any dietary restrictions before the omakase begins and we will try our best to accommodate you!
We go to the market ourselves, we pick our fish and vegetables, we polish our rice from brown rice to white rice everyday, we make our own miso and soy sauce.
Our hours of work goes in to your special dinner.
We really hope you enjoy what we do and hopefully it puts a smile on your face when you leave our restaurant.
Thank you so much for all the love and support.
We will see you in our restaurant!