Our signature course takes approximately two hours, so sit back, relax, and trust the chef to deliver a truly remarkable and memorable experience.
Omakase is $200/person and is subject to change upon he market price.
For Downtown location - By reservation only.
For Pasadena location - We recommend reserving online, but walk-ins are still accepted upon availability.
Please avoid our peak times as seating will become extremely limited.
*Our omakase is only offered at the sushi bar in Pasadena and Downtown location.
*We do not offer Omakase at the table seating
- Please note that on weekends we get a higher volume of omakase
- Our omakase changes seasonly and differs daily according to what is freshest at the fish market. Not all items on our website/instagram/yelp are available for request. Trust us you will be satisfied!
- Our course is prepared to not need any extra sauce or wasabi. If you prefer of a lot of wasabi, hot sauce, or eel sauce, you may want to consider dining a la carte.
- We are not a fast food chain and pride ourselves in serving you dishes as perfect as possible.
- We may not be able to do Omakase if there are too many requests of allergies and dietary restrictions.
There is no perfect food for everyone but we will try very hard to make you happy! Please let us know of any dietary restrictions before the omakase begins and we will try our best to accommodate you!
We go to the market ourselves, we pick our fish and vegetables, we polish our rice from brown rice to white rice everyday, we make our own miso and soy sauce.
Our hours of work goes into your special dinner.
We really hope you enjoy what we do and hopefully it puts a smile on your face when you leave our restaurant.
Thank you so much for all the love and support.
We will see you in our restaurant!